Saturday 12 August 2017

30day challenge: #5 Favorite songs

Hello, how are you? Today I'm posting my favorite songs that come up in my mind which are also the ones that I listed to in the last month. -  I love so many songs but every week / month I change completely artists, genres etc.. - This list is made up with just one song for each artist but I would post all the songs they made

Mrs. Green Apple - Speaking


米津玄師  - LOSER


용국&시현 - the.the.the


Blackpink - As if it's your last


온앤오프 - ON/OFF




Red Velvet - Red Flavor



NCT 127 - Cherry Bomb


EXO - Ko Ko Bop




I can't stop putting songs, I couldn't decided which one among all the songs I like, by the way this is also what I'm listening right now more or less. Next week I'll probably listen to other songs ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment