Monday 4 September 2017

30day challenge: #30 Past you vs Present you: How have you changed in the past 2 years?

Today it's my birthday - 3 sep. - and yeah I changed a bit. I had many opportunities.

past me: I was starting my first fashion course, I was insecure about many things because at that time everything was changing and I had to take some decisions.

present me: I'm attending my 4th fashion course soon and I'm also working. I went to 3 exhibitions in 3 different countries being an interpreter, I met a lot of people and I was able to try my Japanese with real Japanese people, I just said some words I was pretty scared but they were still impressed, this made me want to improve and study more! In fact I took the JLPT N5 exam last year that I passed with pretty good grades. I'm taking care of myself more than before and I'm trying to increase my self esteem. I'm going to take a trip. 


I made more other little changes from dramas to music to hairstyle etc.. but what I want to change is my self esteem if this will increase and I will be more comfortable I think I will able to achieve more goals too! 

- I should have posted it on the 3rd of September ;; that's baddd

No comments:

Post a Comment