Monday 9 July 2018

( f l o w . o f . l i f e ↝ ) .july


・ Light and shadowlife is strange sometimes. just let things go and you might find something.

waiting is difficult. at the same time I don't even have much time.

via GIPHY
maybe I should find a routine to not waste my time and avoiding overthinking too much.

many things happened and many things will happen. I improved at least.




grunge', 'aesthetic', 'tumblr', 'photography', 'pale' - image ...
be strong and keep going.

......

trust the timing of your life


you.

Italy Cityscape | Venice IVE-OL-850_0640 | Olga FineArts Photography | Fine Art Prints | Art | Stock Images, Nature Abstracts | Landscapes, People, Travel Photography

Going by my past journey, I am not certain where life will take me, what turns and twists will happen; nobody knows where they will end up. As life changes direction, I'll flow with it.
Katrina Kaif



포근한 어둠이 또 저 멀리
맴돌고 있잖니 조금씩
빌딩에 걸린 노을 끝자락에
너를 떠올려
어둠을 앞질러
이 밤을 열어 내가 더 먼저
널 만나고 싶은 걸 지금 난 Oh

달빛 차올라
너무 늦기 전에 너를 데리러 가
깜짝 놀랄
너를 생각하며 지금 데리러 가

-------------
The cozy darkness
Is lingering far away, slowly coming
At the tip of the sunset that hangs on the buildings
I think of you
Spill out the darkness
Open the night
I wanna see you more, right now, oh

The moonlight is rising
I’m going to you before it’s too late
I’m going to get you
Imagining how surprised you’ll be, I’m going to you

No comments:

Post a Comment