Wednesday 25 July 2018

( y o u . a r e . I m p o r t a n t ♡ ) .july

| (• ◡•)| . (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) A SUAVIDADE. . .  Nos abriga com tanta liberdade que ficamos plenas __Sol Holme__  ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ▬▬▬●


maybe this is not a good situation, maybe people are disappointing you.
you can't trust someone? even if it is just because of your own thoughts.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.



I should take care of myself.
I'm writing it everywhere but I think that it is the only thing you can do when you aren't feeling good. Just do what you like and makes you happy.
Make an healthy routine, work out, skincare, dancing - which is actually the thing that helps me the most - and thinking about my goals.
Maybe it is not so easy to think about all the goals when you are not in the mood, but after doing something good for your body and mind you are more inspired and motivated.



Elisa Imperi’s Ophelia inspired photo shoot is hauntingly beautiful. Featuring baby’s breath flowers, a bathtub, and a stunning hazy effect, this series is sure to inspire you!

Remember that you are important!


pinterest: ♡roseclairdelune♡

No comments:

Post a Comment