Monday 27 October 2014

AOTM #01 anime: Another ~ Halloween Theme ✏ アニメ #01『アナザー』



Kyuun ~ there's Halloween atmosphere in the air, so I decided to choose a horror anime for this month, it is not one of this season, but I find it perfect ~ I wanted to make the graphic gloomier but I'm a little late so I've only put a background music 



Title ► Another  ( アナザー )
Directed by ► Tsutomu Mizushima
Written by ► Ryō Higaki
Genre ► Horror, Mystery
Data ► January 10, 2012 – March 27, 2012
Episodes ► 12



In 1972, Misaki, a student of Yomiyama North Middle School's class 3-3, suddenly died partway through the school year. Devastated by the unexpected loss, the students and teachers behaved like Misaki was still alive. In Spring 1998, 15-year-old Kōichi Sakakibara transfers into Yomiyama's class 3-3, where he meets Mei Misaki, a strange student whom their classmates and teachers seemingly ignore. The class is soon caught up in a strange phenomenon, in which students and their relatives begin to die in mysterious ways. Realizing that these deaths are related to the "Misaki of 1972", it is up to Kōichi and Mei to discover the cause of these mysterious deaths and figure out how to stop it before it kills them.



I watched this anime last year and I found it really nice, I felt like Mei Misaki, because of I understood her loneliness, maybe it's because of this that I like it, besides the fact that it's so mysterious
All the people who died and I couldn't understand the reason and who was the guilty, so I finished it quickly, I was stunned by the events which took place in the whole anime.

  I made a coordinate of one of the dresses that Mei worn, she usually wear her school uniform, however I wanted to take her cutest outfit, also to make the Halloween Outfit ~ I tried to find the perfect items, every things is from BTSSB



Have a gloomy Halloween night ~
Bye Bye   


No comments:

Post a Comment